Mar 29, 2007

Say Hello...

I know I said I would try and keep this blog purely animation related, but something happened recently... my beautiful wife Sophie gave birth to our son Ihsan Akbar-Fielding. He's a healthy boy, and so far doing a great job of occupying 99.999999% of our time ! But man is he something so special. ( I'm watching him now whilst soph gets some sleep ).

Soph is doing fine. I can't believe the courage, determination and patience that come so naturally to her. I am so lucky.

Anyways... check the pics, and think of me when you need inspiration for: "guy enters room, doesn't do much except mumble something about nothing, and look afraid of his own shadow" ...


Just a few minutes old !





Getting ready for feeding time !

9 comments:

mATteO said...

congratulations Cam!
Definitely your most complex rig yet ! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your wife man! Excellent news! It's great that your wife is doing so well!

Nate said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

congrats! he is really cute.

Rob Kay said...

Wow, congratulations to you both! Cute kid :) Bring the whipper snapper down to Boston sometime.

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool looking little guy you have, congrats!
His name is Ihsan Akbar, sounds like middle east name, if I'm not mistaken it means 'The Big Man', or sumthin like that :)

Well congratulation once again!

M. Azhari said...

Congrats to you and your wife. Cute kid, with great name. Ihsan Akbar means Great Virtue if I'm not mistake.

Congrats :))

Cameron Fielding said...

Hi M Azhari..

Yes Ihsan means kindness and Akbar means great!

Paul Atkinson said...

Hey Cam,

Congrats on the baby. Stumbled on your site and found you'd been adding little people to the world ;) Btw, I added another 2 years ago.

Great stuff mate.